April 7, 2021
The College Savings Plans Network (CSPN) is about to launch the go-to research tool for college savers. Later this month, CSPN will be launching a powerful new research tool powered by a partnership between the network and Invite Education (IE).
CSPN will replace the following 529 comparison tools; My State’s 529 Plan, 529 Plan Comparison By Feature, 529 Plan Comparison By State; with two exciting new IE tools, Find My State’s 529 Plan and 529 Search and Comparison using IE’s proprietary 529 plan database of 104 529 plans from across the country.
At CollegeSavings.org people will benefit from using the new IE tools in myriad ways:
- View the features and benefits of 529 plans in their home state as well as other states
- Search for plans by state, key plan features and sales channel
- Peruse results including fees, investment options, plan features, tax benefits, matching programs, contact information and links to sponsor’s website
- Benefit from fresh data from Invite Education’s proprietary 529 database
- Link from the Find My State’s 529 Plan tool to the 529 Search & Compare Tool
- Make 529 plan comparisons on an apples-to-apples basis
Where can you find this tool? At www.collegesavings.org beginning April 2021.
About the author:
Bryn Ramjoue’ is the Marketing Director of my529.